4253. Neil Young & Crazy Horse - Shots

https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/41Z8bkPbSuL.jpg
From: Re·ac·tor; Year: 1981; Genre: Hard Rock
This is one of the heavy, guitar-driven tracks from Neil Young and Crazy Horse, and with it coming in at just under 8 minutes it gives you a lot of great sound for a long time without having to rewind the song.

Hear Shots on YouTube.



My song pick 1 year ago today: Pallas - New Life

My song pick 2 years ago today: Ultravox - Hymn

My song pick 3 years ago today: Screaming Trees - Nearly Lost You

My song pick 4 years ago today: Leonard Nimoy - Highly Illogical

My song pick 5 years ago today: The Headhunters - If You Got It, You'll Get It

My song pick 6 years ago today: Billy Joel - Piano Man

My song pick 7 years ago today: Pallas - Heart Attack

My song pick 8 years ago today: Chet Atkins - Windy and Warm

My song pick 9 years ago today: David Bowie - The Man Who Sold the World

My song pick 10 years ago today: Dire Straits - Industrial Disease

My song pick 11 years ago today: Blues Image - Ride Captain Ride


Picks for previous February 29ths (Leap Year Picks):

My leap year pick on 2.29.16: Van Halen - Jump

My leap year pick on 2.29.12: Cheech & Chong - Cheborneck

My leap year pick on 2.29.08: ABBA - The Visitors


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6115. Fates Warning - Outside Looking In