4250. Hawkwind - Sweet Obsession

https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/61P8iVj23LL.jpg
From: Blood of the Earth; Year: 2010; Genre: Progressive Rock/Space Rock
It has been a deluge of sorts from my playlist on my phone of Hawkwind songs; I'm taking it as a sign I should choose another of their tracks. Blood of the Earth has been a record in particular which a lot of the music has come from, so that's where today's song comes from. It's really a timeless sounding song in the context of ones from Hawkwind: good driving rhythm, excellent leads, plus the vocal stylings us fans love to hear.

Hear Sweet Obsession on YouTube.



My song pick 1 year ago today: Yes - The Prophet

My song pick 2 years ago today: Genesis - The Cinema Show

My song pick 3 years ago today: Skid Row - Monkey Business

My song pick 4 years ago today: ZZ Top - Tush

My song pick 5 years ago today: Blue Öyster Cult - In Thee

My song pick 6 years ago today: Rush - La Villa Strangiato (An Exercise in Self-Indulgence)

My song pick 7 years ago today: Cheap Trick - Don't Be Cruel

My song pick 8 years ago today: Rufus & Chaka Khan - Tell Me Something Good

My song pick 9 years ago today: Freddie Taylor and His Swing Men from Harlem - Viper's Dream

My song pick 10 years ago today: Larry Graham & Graham Central Station - Pow

My song pick 11 years ago today - Ricky Nelson - Garden Party


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6115. Fates Warning - Outside Looking In