4242. The Moody Blues - Breaking Point

https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/512mClznd%2BL.jpg
From: Sur La Mer; Year: 1988; Genre: Rock
Mid/late 1980s Moody Blues on my mind today, so I'm picking one from that era. This is another one of their songs with a bit of synth; the Moodies at least kept themselves very relevant through that period, which is quite different from their 60s and 70s material, that's for sure.

Hear Breaking Point on YouTube.



My song pick 1 year ago today: Porcupine Tree - Waiting (Phase One and Phase Two)

My song pick 2 years ago today: Earth, Wind & Fire - Bad Tune

My song pick 3 years ago today: Black Sabbath - Children of the Grave

My song pick 4 years ago today: Barenaked Ladies - Pinch Me

My song pick 5 years ago today: Gerry Rafferty - Get it Right Next Time

My song pick 6 years ago today: "Weird Al" Yankovic - Headline News

My song pick 7 years ago today: Simon & Garfunkel - Richard Cory

My song pick 8 years ago today: The Doors - Waiting for the Sun

My song pick 9 years ago today: Black 47 - Funky Céilí (Bridie's Song)

My song pick 10 years ago today: Duran Duran - Planet Earth

My song pick 11 years ago today: Jethro Tull - Rocks on the Road


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6115. Fates Warning - Outside Looking In