4230. Fleetwood Mac - Over My Head

https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/61PMYtk0pkL._SX522_.jpg
From: Fleetwood Mac; Year: 1975; Genre: Soft Rock
Been thinking about the Nicks/Buckingham era of Fleetwood Mac again; this one's from, I do believe, their first album with the band. This is a track that was written and sung by Christine McVie, I really do like her soft/lower-registered vocals a lot.

Hear Over My Head on YouTube.



My song pick 1 year ago today: Devo - Whip It

My song pick 2 years ago today: Black Sabbath - After Forever

My song pick 3 years ago today: Earth, Wind & Fire - Sing a Song

My song pick 4 years ago today: Steeleye Span - Ancient Eyes

My song pick 5 years ago today: Banchee - Childern of the Universe

My song pick 6 years ago today: Muse - Unnatural Selection

My song pick 7 years ago today: The Drifters - Under the Boardwalk

My song pick 8 years ago today: Yoko Takahashi - Zankoku na Tenshi no These (A Cruel Angel's Thesis)

My song pick 9 years ago today: Aphrodite's Child - Hic et Nunc

My song pick 10 years ago today: Elton John - All The Girls Love Alice

My song pick 11 years ago today: Rush - The Body Electric


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6115. Fates Warning - Outside Looking In