4292. Peter Frampton - Nassau/Baby, I Love Your Way

https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/61ZZWBzm8tL._SX522_.jpg
From: Frampton; Year: 1975; Genre: Rock
The other night my band improved some Frampton at a show and it went over pretty good, so I thought I'd add another one of his songs to my blog.

Hear Nassau/Baby, I Love Your Way on YouTube.
Hear the Frampton Comes Alive version on YouTube.



My song pick 1 year ago today: Hawkwind - Nuclear Drive

My song pick 2 years ago today: Alice in Chains - Dirt

My song pick 3 years ago today: Kool & the Gang - Funky Man

My song pick 4 years ago today: Jethro Tull - Too Many Too

My song pick 5 years ago today: Metallica - (Anesthesia) - Pulling Teeth

My song pick 6 years ago today: Guns 'N Roses - Welcome to the Jungle

My song pick 7 years ago today: Jerry Goldsmith - Star Trek: The Motion Picture Main Title/Klingon Battle

My song pick 8 years ago today: Queensrÿche - Welcome to the Machine

My song pick 9 years ago today: Sheena Easton - For Your Eyes Only

My song pick 10 years ago today: John Denver - Season Suite: Spring

My song pick 11 years ago today: Duran Duran - Ordinary World


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn