4295. The Police - Don't Stand Too Close To Me

https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/51Tq5o8G%2BIL.jpg
From: Zenyattà Mondatta; Year: 1980; Genre: New Wave/Rock
Kind of taken aback that I'm over 11 years into this blog and hadn't picked this one yet, which is one of The Police's biggest hits. Both the music and the lyrics work excellently together to make a truly wonderfully written/arranged song; really, there's so much to listen to on this one.

Hear Don't Stand Too Close To Me on YouTube.



My song pick 1 year ago today: Mastodon - The Wolf is Loose

My song pick 2 years ago today: Steely Dan - Don't Take Me Alive

My song pick 3 years ago today: Jethro Tull - Black Mamba

My song pick 4 years ago today: Michael Martin Murphey - Medicine Man

My song pick 5 years ago today: The Jimmy Castor Bunch - It's Just Begun

My song pick 6 years ago today: Marillion - Script for a Jester's Tear

My song pick 7 years ago today: Carmen - Purple Flowers

My song pick 8 years ago today: Rammstein - Keine Lust

My song pick 9 years ago today: Big Brother and the Holding Company (Janis Joplin) - Piece Of My Heart

My song pick 10 years ago today: Nightwish - The Kinslayer

My song pick 11 years ago today: Boz Scaggs - Lido Shuffle


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn