4301. Rammstein - Los

https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/71sJcYPgkJL._SX522_.jpg
From: Reise, Reise; Year: 2004; Genre: Industrial Metal/Neue Deutsche Härte
Rammstein has been coming on my playlist a lot lately; thought it was a sign to pick another one. Whilst not the among the best songs on the album in my opinion, it's still a good song, which will give you your Rammstein fix.

Hear Los on YouTube.



My song pick 1 year ago today: Blue Öyster Cult - Mirrors

My song pick 2 years ago today: Jethro Tull - The Pine Martin's Jig

My song pick 3 years ago today: Rush - Making Memories

My song pick 4 years ago today: Dayton Sidewinders - Let’s Go Down to Funksville

My song pick 5 years ago today: The Saxons - The Saxon War Cry

My song pick 6 years ago today: Queen - Princes of the Universe

My song pick 7 years ago today: Supertramp - Rudy

My song pick 8 years ago today: Louis Armstrong & His Orchestra - Alexander's Ragtime Band

My song pick 9 years ago today: Tears For Fears - Break It Down Again

My song pick 10 years ago today: Dream Theater - 6:00
 
My song pick 11 years ago today: The Rolling Stones - Street Fighting Man


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn