3551. Alice in Chains - Dirt

https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/71pyQKaEAjL._SX522_.jpg
From: Dirt; Year: 1992; Genre: Alternative Metal/Grunge
I noted over the last few weeks that songs from Alice in Chains' Dirt album have been playing a lot on my phone's playlist, so I thought I should pick one, and wot better one than the title track.
While some might say Dirt is very depressing, it's a very heavy, deep, and powerful song.

Hear Dirt on YouTube.



My song pick one year ago today: Kool & the Gang - Funky Man

My song pick two years ago today: Jethro Tull - Too Many Too

My song pick three years ago today: Metallica - (Anesthesia) - Pulling Teeth

My song pick four years ago today: Guns 'N Roses - Welcome to the Jungle

My song pick five years ago today: Jerry Goldsmith - Star Trek: The Motion Picture Main Title/Klingon Battle

My song pick six years ago today: Queensrÿche - Welcome to the Machine

My song pick seven years ago today: Sheena Easton - For Your Eyes Only

My song pick eight years ago today: John Denver - Season Suite: Spring

My song pick nine years ago today: Duran Duran - Ordinary World


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6115. Fates Warning - Outside Looking In

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn