4296. Parliament - (Gloryhallastoopid) Pin The Tail On The Funky

https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/813fuoHRoNL._SX522_.jpg
From: Gloryhallastoopid (Or Pin the Tale on the Funky); Year: 1979; Genre: Funk
Funky Friday upon me again, the title-track off of Parliament's '79 release seemed like a perfect for the occasion.

Hear (Gloryhallastoopid) Pin The Tail On The Funky on YouTube.



My song pick 1 year ago today: Marillion - That Time of the Night (The Short Straw)

My song pick 2 years ago today: The J. Geils Band - Love Stinks

My song pick 3 years ago today: Savatage - Of Rage and War

My song pick 4 years ago today: Frank Black - Headache

My song pick 5 years ago today: Jethro Tull - Two Fingers

My song pick 6 years ago today: Paul Simon - Hobo's Blues

My song pick 7 years ago today: Megadeth - Sweating Bullets

My song pick 8 years ago today: Kristoph Klover - Fire in the Sky

My song pick 9 years ago today: David Bowie - The Supermen

My song pick 10 years ago today: The Rolling Stones - 2000 Light Years From Home
 
My song pick 11 years ago today: Garbage - Push It


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn