4289. Dayton Sidewinders - Something

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/514QL%2BwFHkL._SS280.jpg
From: Let's Go Down To Funksville; Year: 1968; Genre: Funk/Soul/Jazz
Here's a beautiful and exquisite cover of the Beatles classic done in a funky jazz style, perfect for closing out the workweek.

Hear Something on YouTube.



My song pick 1 year ago today: The Lovin' Spoonful - Did You Ever Have to Make Up Your Mind?

My song pick 2 years ago today: Duran Duran - Out of my Mind

My song pick 3 years ago today: Kansas - Journey from Mariabronn

My song pick 4 years ago today: Jimi Hendrix Experience - Hey Joe

My song pick 5 years ago today: Bachman-Turner Overdrive (BTO) - Takin' Care of Business

My song pick 6 years ago today: Return to Forever - Jungle Waterfall

My song pick 7 years ago today: Midnight Oil - Best of Both Worlds

My song pick 8 years ago today: Northern Kings - Don't Stop Believin'

My song pick 9 years ago today: King Crimson - Thela Hun Ginjeet

My song pick 10 years ago today: Jaco Pastorius - Slang

My song pick 11 years ago today: Falco - Der Kommissar


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn