4314. The Hollies - On a Carousel

https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/613S6do-NeL.jpg
From: Hollies' Greatest; Year: 1968 (1967); Genre: Rock/Pop
This one started playing in my mind today; I had other songs in mind for today's pick, but when a song that I haven't heard in a while pops into my head I try to choose it.
This one has a really interesting melodic structure and the verses and chorus contrast in a way I really like.

Hear On a Carousel on YouTube.



My song pick 1 year ago today: The Guess Who - Flying on the Ground is Wrong

My song pick 2 years ago today: Midnight Oil - Warakurna

My song pick 3 years ago today: The Outfield - Your Love

My song pick 4 years ago today: Jefferson Starship - Jane

My song pick 5 years ago today: Deep Purple - My Woman From Tokyo

My song pick 6 years ago today: The Allman Brothers Band - Ramblin' Man

My song pick 7 years ago today: Van der Graaf Generator - Pioneers Over c.

My song pick 8 years ago today: Al Di Meola - Race With Devil on Spanish Highway

My song pick 9 years ago today: Falco - Titanic

My song pick 10 years ago today: The Guess Who - Undun

My song pick 11 years ago today: Lynyrd Skynyrd - The Ballad of Curtis Loew


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn