4313. The Kinks - Good Day

https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/61JFxAfY0kL.jpg
From: Word of Mouth; Year: 1984; Genre: Rock
Despite the use of a drum machine on this track it still has a lot of charm and is a good song, but it would've been better with a live drummer in my opinion.

Hear Good Day on YouTube.



My song pick 1 year ago today: Elton John - Bennie and the Jets

My song pick 2 years ago today: Stuart Hamm - Radio Free Albemuth

My song pick 3 years ago today: Central Line - Walking Into Sunshine

My song pick 4 years ago today: Zakk Wylde - Way Beyond Empty

My song pick 5 years ago today: XTC - Travels in Nihilon

My song pick 6 years ago today: The Kinks - Long Tall Sally

My song pick 7 years ago today: The Beatles - And I Love Her

My song pick 8 years ago today: Al Di Meola - Alien Chase on Arabian Desert

My song pick 9 years ago today: Alice Cooper - Go To Hell

My song pick 10 years ago today: Pink Floyd - Shine On You Crazy Diamond

My song pick 11 years ago today: The Doors - Riders On The Storm


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn