4300. Pallas - Ghost

https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/51Y4fKzpbML.jpg
From: Beat the Drum; Year: 1998; Genre: Progressive Rock
Made it to 4300! I'm kind of picking an "epic" song because I cannot think of an apropos titled track, but this is an excellent track and worthy of an "odometer rollover pick." This one has all that prog/rock goodness throughout to keep anybody entertained for 8+ minutes.

Hear Ghost on YouTube.



My song pick 1 year ago today: UB40 - Here I Am (Come and Take Me)

My song pick 2 years ago today: The Charlie Daniels Band - Long Haired Country Boy

My song pick 3 years ago today: Creedence Clearwater Revival (CCR) - Lodi

My song pick 4 years ago today: Lynyrd Skynyrd - All I Can Do Is Write About It

My song pick 5 years ago today: Frank Zappa - Montana

My song pick 6 years ago today: Boston - Don't Look Back

My song pick 7 years ago today: Beat Crusaders - Hit in the USA

My song pick 8 years ago today: ABBA - Thank You for the Music

My song pick 9 years ago today: Genesis - Home By The Sea

My song pick 10 years ago today: Alannah Myles - Black Velvet

My song pick 11 years ago today: Alice Cooper - Poison


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn