4310. Black 47 - Hard Times

https://m.media-amazon.com/images/I/71RNd-o7-CL._SS500_.jpg
From: Last Call; Year: 2014; Genre: Celtic Rock/Indie Rock
It's kind of sad knowing that this is the last song on Black 47's final album, but this track is a good sendoff for such a great band; it really encapsulates their sound over the years.

Hear Hard Times on YouTube.



My song pick 1 year ago today: Rainbow - Stone Cold

My song pick 2 years ago today: For Squirrels - Disenchanted

My song pick 3 years ago today: AC/DC - Jailbreak

My song pick 4 years ago today: R.E.O. Speedwagon - Roll With the Changes

My song pick 5 years ago today: Alan O'Day - Undercover Angel

My song pick 6 years ago today: Mudhoney - Something So Clear

My song pick 7 years ago today: Sylvia - The Matador

My song pick 8 years ago today: Rush - By-Tor & the Snow Dog

My song pick 9 years ago today: Uriah Heep - Stealin'

My song pick 10 years ago today: Fleetwood Mac - Go Your Own Way

My song pick 11 years ago today: Ludwig van Beethoven - WoO59 - Fur Elise


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn