4304. Chicago - Beginnings

https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/81XckuQxziL._SX522_.jpg
From: The Chicago Transit Authority; Year: 1969; Genre: Progressive Rock
I had Beginnings come on my playlist and I knew I had my pick today. This is an awesome song in many ways; one of those that I really like every aspect of it and how it was written/recorded.

Hear Beginnings on YouTube.



My song pick 1 year ago today: Frijid Pink - Rainbow Rider

My song pick 2 years ago today: Savatage - Summer's Rain

My song pick 3 years ago today: John Denver - Everyday

My song pick 4 years ago today: Pat Benatar - Heartbreaker

My song pick 5 years ago today: Carmen - I've Been Crying

My song pick 6 years ago today: Banchee - 38

My song pick 7 years ago today: Xerath - Unite to Defy

My song pick 8 years ago today: John Fogerty - Centerfield

My song pick 9 years ago today: The Chambers Brothers - Time Has Come Today

My song pick 10 years ago today: John Denver - Take Me Home, Country Road

My song pick 11 years ago today: Nirvana - Lithium


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn