4286. Nick Lowe - Cruel To Be Kind

https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/41uUIr9a39L.jpg
From: Labour of Lust; Year: 1979; Genre: Rock/Pop
Had this song on my mind as I was sitting down to make my post today, so, as always and since I like it, I'm picking it. The sound has a dated quality about it, which I believe is intentional and done quite well.

Hear Cruel To Be Kind on YouTube.



My song pick 1 year ago today: Elvis Costello - Alison

My song pick 2 years ago today: Pink Floyd - Coming Back to Life

My song pick 3 years ago today: Aerosmith - Livin' on the Edge

My song pick 4 years ago today: Black Sabbath - Tomorrow's Dream

My song pick 5 years ago today: King Crimson - One More Red Nightmare

My song pick 6 years ago today: Pink Floyd - Wish You Were Here

My song pick 7 years ago today: Dudley Moore Trio - Yesterdays

My song pick 8 years ago today: Jethro Tull - With You There To Help Me

My song pick 9 years ago today: Dizzy Gillespie and His Orchestra - Things to Come

My song pick 10 years ago today: Simon & Garfunkel - Hazy Shade of Winter

My song pick 11 years ago today: Lita Ford feat. Ozzy Osbourne - Close My Eyes Forever


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn