3229. ABBA - Two for the Price of One

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51uxawOYWiL.jpg
From: The Visitors; Year: 1981; Genre: Rock/Pop
This is another one that is not what you would expect from the band and genre of the song. As with most of The Visitors album, the music and arrangements are much more interesting and complex. Two for the Price of One borders on a mini opera in its construction with sections that are quite different one another; it's a neat little tune wrapped up in a very interesting package.

Hear Two for the Price of One on YouTube.



My song pick one year ago today: Grateful Dead - Dire Wolf

My song pick two years ago today: Jethro Tull - Queen and Country

My song pick three years ago today: Steely Dan - Kid Charlemagne

My song pick four years ago today: Steppenwolf - Monster/Suicide/America

My song pick five years ago today: Max Roach - Valse Hot

My song pick six years ago today: Nightwish - Amaranth

My song pick seven years ago today: The Grateful Dead - Alabama Getway

My song pick eight years ago today: Bob Seger - Night Moves


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn