3336. Curved Air - Metamorphosis

https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/51l0f3V5gqL.jpg
From: Air Cut; Year: 1973; Genre: Progressive Rock
I felt like picking some prog/rock this morning; it just fit my mood. I immediately went for one of my favourites from Curved Air. This is the longest track on the album and really showcases Eddie Jobson's piano/keyboard playing skills, but the entire band shines as well in this rather intricate song.

Hear Metamorphosis on YouTube.



My song pick one year ago today: Spencer Davis Group - I'm a Man

My song pick two years ago today: Savatage - Streets

My song pick three years ago today: Rammstein - Feuer und Wasser

My song pick four years ago today: David Bowie - Let's Dance

My song pick five years ago today: Rush - Distant Early Warning

My song pick six years ago today: David Bowie - Oh! You Pretty Things

My song pick seven years ago today: Santana - Every Step of the Way

My song pick eight years ago today: Megadeth - Washington is Next!

My song pick nine years ago today: Rammstein - Stripped


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

5932. The Jimmy Castor Bunch - Say Leroy (The Creature From The Black Lagoon Is Your Father)

5935. LaBelle - Lady Marmalade