3346/47. Triumph - A Minor Prelude/All The Way

https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/61OUh4y5BPL._SS500.jpg
From: Never Surrender; Year: 1983; Genre: Hard Rock/Rock/classical
After jamming out to some of their music yesterday I decided to pick another one of their songs. I love the short Prelude piece that is very classical and pretty which contrasts to All The Way, which contains some great guitar which is exemplified in the solo.

Hear A Minor Prelude/All The Way on YouTube.



My song pick one year ago today: Collective Soul - December

My song pick two years ago today: Steeleye Span - Hard Times of Old England

My song pick three years ago today: The Kinks - This Time Tomorrow

My song pick four years ago today: Alestorm - Captain Morgan's Revenge

My song pick five years ago today: Heart - How Deep It Goes

My song pick six years ago today: Ozzy Osbourne - Flying High Again

My song pick seven years ago today: Amon Amarth feat. Lars Göran Petrov - Guardians of Asgard

My song pick eight years ago today: Bob Welch - Ebony Eyes

My song pick nine years ago today: Jethro Tull - 17


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

5932. The Jimmy Castor Bunch - Say Leroy (The Creature From The Black Lagoon Is Your Father)

5935. LaBelle - Lady Marmalade