3001. Sky - Sahara

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/712TLepzbUL._SX425_.jpg
From: Sky 2; Year: 1980; Genre: Progressive Rock/Symphonic Rock/Flamenco Rock
Starting my foray into the 3000s of songs picked with this rather astounding and interesting song from the band Sky. As the title, Sahara, would suggest this one has a lot of the Arabic style of Flamenco all through it mixed with some classical and good 'ol hard rock. The classical guitar is amazing along with the rest of the band.

Hear Sahara on YouTube.



My song pick one year ago today: The Allman Brothers Band - Trouble No More

My song pick two years ago today: Simon & Garfunkle - Mrs. Robinson

My song pick three years ago today: Rare Earth - Get Ready

My song pick four years ago today: Trio of Doom - Continuum

My song pick five years ago today: Jethro Tull - Aqualung

My song pick six years ago today: Bill Monroe & the Blue Grass Boys - Wayfaring Stranger

My song pick seven years ago today: Billy Squier - In The Dark

My song pick eight years ago today: Jethro Tull - Steel Monkey


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6115. Fates Warning - Outside Looking In

5932. The Jimmy Castor Bunch - Say Leroy (The Creature From The Black Lagoon Is Your Father)