3374. Alestorm - Walk the Plank

https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/61HFu6QlTHL._SS500.jpg
From: Sunset on the Golden Age; Year: 2014; Genre: Power Metal/Folk Metal
Was thinking about picking another one from Alestorm and their newest album today; I have not picked one from them for a bit now. As with their normal sound, this track is very upbeat and rousing; quite a bit of fun.

Hear Walk the Plank on YouTube.



My song pick one year ago today: Sky - Sahara

My song pick two years ago today: The Allman Brothers Band - Trouble No More

My song pick three years ago today: Simon & Garfunkle - Mrs. Robinson

My song pick four years ago today: Rare Earth - Get Ready

My song pick five years ago today: Trio of Doom - Continuum

My song pick six years ago today: Jethro Tull - Aqualung

My song pick seven years ago today: Bill Monroe & the Blue Grass Boys - Wayfaring Stranger

My song pick eight years ago today: Billy Squier - In The Dark

My song pick nine years ago today: Jethro Tull - Steel Monkey


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn