3442. Ronnie James Dio/Tony Iommi/Rudy Sarzo/Simon Wright - God Rest Ye Merry Gentlemen

https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/61C5pURCssL.jpg
From: We Wish You a Metal Xmas and a Headbanging New Year; Year: 2008; Genre: Metal/Christmas Music
Getting into the final week prior to Christmas, so, I'm back to picking some Seasonal music.
After hearing this version all other renditions will seem so much lesser; Ronnie James Dio's vocals are... wow, just wow. Tony Iommi and company are just as stellar, but this is an amazing version of the classic.

Hear a star-studded metal version of God Rest Ye Merry Gentlemen on YouTube.



My song pick one year ago today: Jethro Tull - Holly Herald

My song pick two years ago today: Sting - Gabriel's Message

My song pick three years ago today: Sly and the Family Stone - Bad Risk

My song pick four years ago today: Bob Dylan - See That My Grave is Kept Clean

My song pick five years ago today: Bob Rivers & Twisted Radio - I Am Santa Claus

My song pick six years ago today: Daft Punk - End of Line

My song pick seven years ago today: Avatar (Savatage) - Rock Me

My song pick eight years ago today: Savatage - White Witch

My song pick nine years ago today: Paul McCartney - Little Willow


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn