3448. Steeleye Span - The Cruel Mother

https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/61egNmnV0cL.jpg
From: Tempted and Tried; Year: 1989; Genre: Folk Rock
Had this song on my mind for the last little bit and figured I should post it.
Their rendition of The Cruel Mother is kind of different if you know the band; it's kind of a meld between folk rock and alternative/grunge in some ways; whatever the case it's a unique sounding track.

Hear The Cruel Mother on YouTube.



My song pick one year ago today: The Fifth Dimension - Up, Up and Away

My song pick two years ago today: Parliament - Rumpofsteelskin

My song pick three years ago today: Mr. Big - Shine

My song pick four years ago today: Blue Cheer - Summertime Blues

My song pick five years ago today: Genesis - Land of Confusion

My song pick six years ago today: Jethro Tull - Stuck in the August Rain

My song pick seven years ago today: Rammstein - Feuer Frei!

My song pick eight years ago today: Huey Lewis and the News - Back In Time

My song pick nine years ago today: Gilbert O'Sullivan - Alone Again (Naturally)


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn

5935. LaBelle - Lady Marmalade