5497. AC/DC - High Voltage

https://m.media-amazon.com/images/I/41kw96LEZhL._UX716_FMwebp_QL85_.jpg
From: High Voltage; Year: 1976; Genre: Hard Rock
Today is yet another case of having a band on my mind and am choosing a song from them; in this case it's AC/DC once again and something from their earlier period. This song serves as the title-track to the 1976 international release, but was originally released a year earlier in their native Australia on their T.N.T. album. I absolutely love that raw, gritty sound of this one, especially Bon Scott's distinct vocals.
 
 
 
 
 
 
My song pick 3 years ago today: Iron Maiden - Starblind

My song pick 4 years ago today: The Grass Roots - Bella Linda

My song pick 5 year ago today: Rage Against the Machine - No Shelter

My song pick 6 years ago today: John Cougar Mellencamp - Rain on the Scarecrow

My song pick 7 years ago today: Phil Collins - In the Air Tonight

My song pick 8 years ago today: Bob Seger & the Silver Bullet Band - Hollywood Nights

My song pick 9 years ago today: Men at Work - Down Under

My song pick 10 years ago today: Pantera - Walk

My song pick 11 years ago today: Hawkwind - Chronoglide Skyway

My song pick 12 years ago today: Yes - Five Per Cent for Nothing

My song pick 13 years ago today: Megumi Hayashibara - Fly Me to the Moon

My song pick 14 years ago today: Rahsaan Roland Kirk - Pedal Up
 
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6115. Fates Warning - Outside Looking In