5481. Bob Welch - Church

https://m.media-amazon.com/images/I/81-bXELLoyL._SX522_.jpg
From: Three Hearts; Year: 1979; Genre: Rock/Pop
I have no idea why I had Bob Welch's music on my mind today, but it is odd that I would since about a month ago it was 10 years since his tragic passing. I've always liked his music, especially with the band Paris and his later solo efforts, which I believe Three Hearts was his second record as a solo artist.
This track in particular reminds me a lot of the music he wrote and performed as the frontman for Fleetwood Mac years earlier; it makes it very familiar and inviting to some who are accustomed to that sound.
 
 
 
 
 
 
My song pick 3 years ago today: Smokey Robinson and The Miracles - Tracks Of My Tears

My song pick 4 years ago today: Blancmange - Living on the Ceiling

My song pick 5 years ago today: Dick Dale and his Del Tones - The Wedge

My song pick 6 years ago today: Gin Blossoms - Found Out About You

My song pick 7 years ago today: Shelia Skipworth - Look What You Done to Me

My song pick 8 years ago today: Jefferson Airplane - White Rabbit

My song pick 9 years ago today: Alice in Chains - Angry Chair

My song pick 10 years ago today: Alestorm - Shipwrecked

My song pick 11 years ago today: Steeleye Span - Dark-Eyed Sailor

My song pick 12 years ago today: The Police - The King of Pain

My song pick 13 years ago today: Chet Atkins - Yakety Axe

My song pick 14 years ago today: Benjamin Britten - War Requiem
 
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6115. Fates Warning - Outside Looking In