5508. Rockwell - Somebody's Watching Me

https://m.media-amazon.com/images/I/518Lmtm0v0L.jpg
From: Somebody's Watching Me; Year: 1984; Genre: R&B/Pop/Motown
I often have this song on my mind; probably due to the excellent writing, music, and vocals. The lines played keyboards have always been the main hook for me personally, but, of course the singing of Rockwell and brothers Michael and Jermaine Jackson, especially in the choruses are a huge draw for this mid-'80s Motown hit. 
 
 
 
 
 
 
My song pick 3 years ago today: Stray Cats - Stray Cat Strut

My song pick 4 years ago today: The Steve Miller Band - Give It Up

My song pick 5 years ago today: Larry Graham & Graham Central Station - It's The Engine In Me

My song pick 6 years ago today: Foghat - Slow Ride

My song pick 7 years ago today: Savatage - Beyond the Doors of the Dark

My song pick 8 years ago today: Harlequin - Superstitious Feeling

My song pick 9 years ago today: Les Paul - Hip-Billy Boogie

My song pick 10 years ago today: The Byrds - Turn! Turn! Turn! (to Everything There Is a Season)

My song pick 11 years ago today: Muse - Uprising

My song pick 12 years ago today: Guns N' Roses - Don't Cry

My song pick 13 years ago today: Puhdys, featuring Till Lindemann and Richard Krupse - Wut Will Nicht Sterben

My song pick 14 years ago today: Nightwish - The Pharaoh Sails To Orion
 
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6115. Fates Warning - Outside Looking In