5494. Van Der Graaf Generator - Scorched Earth

https://m.media-amazon.com/images/I/41+DHuxgtML._UX716_FMwebp_QL85_.jpg
From: Godbluff; Year: 1975; Genre: Progressive Rock
For over two weeks I've had Van Der Graaf Generator's music on my mind; thought it'd be apt to pick another one. I do not believe that I have chosen a song from the album Godbluff as of yet; this was the first track I "dropped the needle on," and I really like it. At 9:44 in length it is the second shortest song on the original disc, so, as you probably surmised, this one might be a bit off-putting to the casual listener, but if you like technical music, "eh... forgetaboutit."
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6115. Fates Warning - Outside Looking In