5507. Blue Öyster Cult - The Great Sun Jester

https://m.media-amazon.com/images/I/5194th6lHQL._UX716_FMwebp_QL85_.jpg
From: Mirrors; Year: 1979; Genre: Hard Rock
Apparently this track is among the first for Blue Öyster Cult where they collaborated with Science Fiction writer Michael Moorcock, which is something the band did many more times in the future. The Great Sun Jester is based on Moorcock's novel The Fireclown and is among the standouts on Mirrors.
 
 
 
 
 
 
My song pick 3 years ago today: Steely Dan - Only a Fool Would Say That

My song pick 4 years ago today: Primus - The Storm

My song pick 5 years ago today: Return to Forever - Earth Juice

My song pick 6 years ago today: Psychotic Waltz - Strange

My song pick 7 years ago today: Queen - Great King Rat

My song pick 8 years ago today: Karussell - Wintermärchen

My song pick 9 years ago today: Ian Anderson - Old School Song

My song pick 10 years ago today: Alice in Chains - Them Bones

My song pick 11 years ago today: America - Lonely People

My song pick 12 years ago today: Rammstein - Weißes Fleisch

My song pick 13 years ago today: The Steve Miller Band - Space Into/Fly Like An Eagle

My song pick 14 years ago today: The Delgados - The Light Before We Land
 
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6115. Fates Warning - Outside Looking In