5498. Living Colour - Sunshine Of Your Love

https://m.media-amazon.com/images/I/51sojaYaf8L._UX716_FMwebp_QL85_.jpg
From: True Lies (Soundtrack); Year: 1994; Genre: Hard Rock/Metal
Another day, another band on my mind... this sensational cover of the hit song by Cream hails from the soundtrack of the Arnold Schwarzenegger action flick True Lies back in the mid-1990s. In my opinion they pull this one off almost perfectly in that they stay true to the original but add so much of themselves throughout the piece, especially the vocals, guitar, and drums.
 
 
 
 
 
 
My song pick 3 years ago today: 30 Seconds to Mars - Echelon

My song pick 4 years ago today: Blind Melon - Deserted

My song pick 5 years ago today: Forest - Graveyard

My song pick 6 years ago today: Billy Joel - Laura

My song pick 7 years ago today: The Byrds - Mr. Spaceman

My song pick 8 years ago today: Toronto - Enough is Enough

My song pick 9 years ago today: Little River Band - Help Is On Its Way

My song pick 10 years ago today: Joseph Haydn - Symphony No.45 in F Sharp Minor - "Farewell Symphony"

My song pick 11 years ago today: "Weird Al" Yankovic - I Think I'm a Clone Now

My song pick 12 years ago today: Primus - Pork Chop's Little Ditty

My song pick 13 years ago today: Jethro Tull - For Michael Collins, Jeffrey and Me

My song pick 14 years ago today: Blue Öyster Cult - Shooting Shark
 
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6115. Fates Warning - Outside Looking In