5577. Paul Revere & The Raiders - Hungry

https://m.media-amazon.com/images/I/51G6vCGzQ1L._UX716_FMwebp_QL85_.jpg
From: The Spirit of '67; Year: 1966; Genre: Rock
I had not heard this track in quite a long while, but decided to revisit it once again. This is one of the earlier songs out there to be led by the electric bass guitar with an overdubbed and over-driven riff based line that acts as a centrepiece and the driving base to the song.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
My song pick 4 years ago today: Funkadelic - (Not Just) Knee Deep

My song pick 5 years ago today: Blue Öyster Cult - Morning Final

My song pick 6 years ago today: Jethro Tull - The Third Hoorah

My song pick 7 years ago today: Bruce Springsteen - The Ghost of Tom Joad

My song pick 8 years ago today: Yes - I Would Have Waited Forever

My song pick 9 years ago today: Normaal - Vulgaris Magistralis

My song pick 10 years ago today: Audioslave - Jewel of the Summertime

My song pick 11 years ago today: Megaherz - Himmelfahrt

My song pick 12 years ago today: Coleman Hawkins - Stardust

My song pick 13 years ago today: Bon Jovi - Someday I'll Be Saturday Night

My song pick 14 years ago today: Styx - The Grand Illusion

My song pick 15 years ago today: Neil Young - After The Gold Rush
 
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6115. Fates Warning - Outside Looking In