5580. Cheap Trick - I Must Be Dreamin'

https://m.media-amazon.com/images/I/81HgmoTvlgL._SX522_.jpg
From: Heavy Metal (Soundtrack); Year: 1981; Genre: Hard Rock
Watched the 1981 classic film Heavy Metal the other day and have since had a bunch of the music from within it on my mind. One in particular was this track from Cheap Trick that appears to only be found on it and not on any other of their regular studio records; might be on a greatest hits compilation, but am not sure. Anyway, this is a bit of an experimental sounding piece with a bunch of different and interesting sections that both compliment and detract in some forms, but still works well all the same.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
My song pick 4 years ago today: Blondie - Heart of Glass

My song pick 5 years ago today: Fleetwood Mac - Angel

My song pick 6 years ago today: Billy Joel - My Life

My song pick 7 years ago today: Creedence Clearwater Revival - I Heard it Through the Grapevine

My song pick 8 years ago today: The Four Tops - Standing in the Shadows of Love

My song pick 9 years ago today: Asia - Here Comes the Feeling

My song pick 10 years ago today: Sol Ho'opi'i - St. Louis Blues

My song pick 11 years ago today: The Allman Brothers Band - Les Brers in A Minor

My song pick 12 years ago today: Puhdys - He John

My song pick 13 years ago today: Styx - Too Much Time On My Hands

My song pick 14 years ago today: The Amboy Dukes - Journey to the Center of the Mind

My song pick 15 years ago today: The Who - Pinball Wizard
 
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6115. Fates Warning - Outside Looking In