5573. Cutting Crew - (I Just) Died In Your Arms

https://m.media-amazon.com/images/I/71FlBAJi7pL._SX522_.jpg
From: Broadcast; Year: 1986; Genre: Pop/Rock
Another instance where I am choosing a song due to it playing incessantly in my head. 
Considered to be the band's biggest hit, (at least in the U.S.), it's one of those that if you were alive in the 1980s, especially if you grew up in that decade, you should immediately recognize it.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
My song pick 4 years ago today: Rainbow - Man on the Silver Mountain

My song pick 5 years ago today: Ozric Tentacles - Far Memory

My song pick 6 years ago today: Dream Theater - Descent of the NOMACs/Dystopian Overture

My song pick 7 years ago today: Vince Guaraldi Trio - Cast Your Fate to the Wind

My song pick 8 years ago today: Judas Priest - Living After Midnight

My song pick 9 years ago today: Heart - Barracuda

My song pick 10 years ago today: The Alan Parson's Project - Breakdown

My song pick 11 years ago today: Pink Floyd - Interstellar Overdrive

My song pick 12 years ago today: Earth, Wind & Fire - Lets Groove

My song pick 13 years ago today: Stan Getz and Charlie Byrd - Samba Triste

My song pick 14 years ago today: The Cult - She Sells Sanctuary

My song pick 15 years ago today - April Wine - Roller
 
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6115. Fates Warning - Outside Looking In