5596. Jethro Tull - Man of God

https://m.media-amazon.com/images/I/61qNgQJH9sL._UX716_FMwebp_QL85_.jpg
From: Stormwatch; Year: 1979; Genre: Progressive Rock/Hard Rock
This was one of the track left on the cutting room floor prior to Stormwatch's release but eventually revived some 40 years later. When listening to this song you can hear why it wasn't originally included; to me it feels like an idea that never got finished for one reason or another and thus has a plethora of the little imperfections that you wouldn't normally hear. I suppose we are lucky to even be able to hear it all these years later, which I am very grateful of. All of that being said, it still has a lot to offer across the board, especially for the 'Tull fan or even those who enjoy the more complex musical genres such as progressive rock. And of course Steve Wilson did his normal bang-up job of remixing and remastering he is known for.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
My song pick 4 years ago today: Ultravox - Frozen Ones

My song pick 5 years ago today: Savatage - Stay With Me a While

My song pick 6 years ago today: Japan - Quiet Life

My song pick 7 years ago today: Maddy Prior - Rosettes

My song pick 8 years ago today: Funkadelic - Funky Dollar Bill

My song pick 9 years ago today: Sky - Westway

My song pick 10 years ago today: Asia - Wildest Dreams

My song pick 11 years ago today: Don Henley - Dirty Laundry

My song pick 12 years ago today: The Scorpions - Big City Nights

My song pick 13 years ago today: Graham Central Station - Earthquake

My song pick 14 years ago today: John Denver - Season Suite - Fall

My song pick 15 years ago today: Kyu Sakamoto - Sukiyaki (Ue o Muite Aruko)
 
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6115. Fates Warning - Outside Looking In