5574. Toad The Wet Sprocket - Come Back Down

https://m.media-amazon.com/images/I/51e3PndWfiL._UX716_FMwebp_QL85_.jpg
From: Pale; Year: 1990; Genre: Alternative Rock
For me personally, and most likely many others, it's mindblowing to think that this album and song is 32 years old now. I've never really thought too much about time constantly marching on or that I'm now middle aged, (I guess), but it really hits you sometimes to stop and turn around and examine wot I've experienced throughout the short time I've been on this Earth. Not exaggerating at all, I remember hearing these songs and such being played brand new; they still seem that way in some regard I suppose.
Anyway, this is probably their most famous song off of their second album: Pale; certainly the one I remember the most. It's one of those tracks that is dripping of that late 1980s/early 1990s college rock/alternative rock sound that was really a zeitgeist back then.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
My song pick 4 years ago today: Sky - My Giselle

My song pick 5 years ago today: Electric Light Orchestra (ELO) - From the End of the World

My song pick 6 years ago today: The Midnight - Days of Thunder

My song pick 7 years ago today: Ohio Players - Fopp

My song pick 8 years ago today: Asia - Go

My song pick 9 years ago today: Pallas - March on Atlantis

My song pick 10 years ago today: Mastodon - Oblivion

My song pick 11 years ago today: Van Morrison - Wavelength

My song pick 12 years ago today: Lee Michaels - Do You Know What I Mean?

My song pick 13 years ago today: The Who - The Ox

My song pick 14 years ago today: Rush - Cygnus X-1

My song pick 15 years ago today: Joni Mitchell - Amelia
 
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6115. Fates Warning - Outside Looking In