5583. Zones - Do It All Again

https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/51480G2pwQL.jpg
From: Under Influence; Year: 1979; Genre: New Wave
I happened to be listening to this band once again, which I have chosen only one other song from, and this track that is the first track on their only studio album that I'm aware of just seemed rather perfect for today's pick. 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
My song pick 4 years ago today: John Denver - Heart to Heart

My song pick 5 years ago today: Nine Inch Nails - Head Like a Hole

My song pick 6 years ago today: Gene Pitney - (The Man Who Shot) Liberty Valance

My song pick 7 years ago today: Genesis - A Trick of the Tail

My song pick 8 years ago today: Simon and Garfunkel - Bridge over Troubled Water

My song pick 9 years ago today: Parliament - Give Up the Funk (Tear the Roof Off the Sucker)

My song pick 10 years ago today: Pallas - For the Greater Glory

My song pick 11 years ago today: Steely Dan - Peg

My song pick 12 years ago today: What Made Milwaukee Famous - Selling Yourself Short

My song pick 13 years ago today: Jethro Tull - Left Right

My song pick 14 years ago today: Mott The Hoople - All The Young Dudes

My song pick 15 years ago today: Eisbrecher - Ohne Dich
 
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6115. Fates Warning - Outside Looking In