5590. Christopher Cross - Arthur's Theme (Best That You Can Do)

https://m.media-amazon.com/images/I/51eXnOJxxAL._UX716_FMwebp_QL85_.jpg
From: Arthur - The Album; Year: 1981; Genre: Soft Rock
Thought that I would choose another song that was #1 on the charts on my birthday; this time I went with this rather memorable and schmaltzy track that served as the theme for the acclaimed film Arthur, which starred legendary musician, actor, and comedian Dudley Moore. Back during the decade that was the 1980s I remember hearing it a lot, even into the 1990s, but not very much as of late. Whilst being quite dated in its overall sound, some aspects are still quite good and timeless, especially the saxophone solo amongst others.
 
 
 
 
 

 
My song pick 4 years ago today: Steeleye Span - We Shall Wear Midnight

My song pick 5 years ago today: Led Zeppelin - Over the Hills and Far Away

My song pick 6 years ago today: Queen - Another One Bites the Dust

My song pick 7 years ago today: U.K. - In the Dead of the Night

My song pick 8 years ago today: Fleetwood Mac - Don't Stop

My song pick 9 years ago today: Funkadelic - Cholly (Funk Getting Ready To Roll)

My song pick 10 years ago today: Scott Joplin - Maple Leaf Rag

My song pick 11 years ago today: Jethro Tull - Play In Time

My song pick 12 years ago today: Exile - Kiss You All Over

My song pick 13 years ago today: Rush - Show Don't Tell

My song pick 14 years ago today: The Four Tops - Bernadette

My song pick 15 years ago today: Devo - Some Things Never Change
 
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6115. Fates Warning - Outside Looking In