5639. Europe - Prisoners in Paradise

https://m.media-amazon.com/images/I/51L-gKV54TS._UX716_FMwebp_QL85_.jpg
From: Prisoners in Paradise; Year: 1991; Genre: Hard Rock
No real reason why, but I just felt like I should choose another one from the band Europe. This is, of course, the title track from this early '90s album. For some reason this song in particular reminds me somewhat of the band Queen; it's probably due to the vocals and harmony arrangements and especially the tone and timbre of the lead guitar, which without a doubt was influence by Brian May.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
My song pick 4 years ago today: Soul Asylum - Black Gold

My song pick 5 years ago today: .38 Special - Long Time Gone

My song pick 6 years ago today: Woody Guthrie - Tom Joad (Parts 1+2)

My song pick 7 years ago today: Stone Temple Pilots - Big Bang Baby

My song pick 8 years ago today: Maktub - Motherfucker

My song pick 9 years ago today: Saga - It's Time (Chapter Three)

My song pick 10 years ago today: Rush - Red Sector A

My song pick 11 years ago today: Muse - Exogenesis: Symphony Parts 1,2, and 3

My song pick 12 years ago today: Hawkwind - Spirit of the Age

My song pick 13 years ago today: Stuart Hamm - Flow My Tears

My song pick 14 years ago today: Nightwish - I Wish I Had An Angel

My song pick 15 years ago today: Stevie Ray Vaughan - Pride and Joy
 
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6115. Fates Warning - Outside Looking In