5644. Hall & Oates - Some Things Are Better Left Unsaid

https://m.media-amazon.com/images/I/61d7+wn0OGL._UX716_FMwebp_QL85_.jpg
From: Big Bam Boom; Year: 1984; Genre: New Wave/Pop/Soul
Was enjoying some of their music yesterday whilst running some errands; thought I would pick another one of their songs today.
This track has a very "1980s" feel to it; more so than some of their other songs from the period, but not really to its detriment. It's another one of their exceptional songs of that decade and a joy to have a listen to.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
My song pick 4 years ago today: Toronto - What About Love

My song pick 5 years ago today: Jethro Tull - Broadsword

My song pick 6 years ago today: Carmen - Come Back

My song pick 7 years ago today: Van Der Graaf Generator - Still Life

My song pick 8 years ago today: Stryper - To Hell with the Devil

My song pick 9 years ago today: The Rolling Stones - Start Me Up

My song pick 10 years ago today: Alestorm - Leviathan

My song pick 11 years ago today: Rush - What You're Doing

My song pick 12 years ago today: Rahsaan Roland Kirk - Bright Moments

My song pick 13 years ago today: Maddy Prior - The Fabled Hare

My song pick 14 years ago today: Chuck Berry - Almost Grown

My song pick 15 years ago today: Gerry Rafferty - Right Down The Line
 
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6115. Fates Warning - Outside Looking In