5659. John Denver & The Muppets - We Wish You A Merry Christmas

https://m.media-amazon.com/images/I/91pbY-SkVRL._SX522_.jpg
From: John Denver and the Muppets: A Christmas Together (soundtrack); Year: 1979; Genre: Christmas Music
Been a long and exhausting Holiday weekend, and I thought it'd be apropos to bring it all to a close with this short, but sweet traditional Christmas song off of the film John Denver did with The Muppets back in the day. It's one of those renditions that'll surely bring back great memories if you are acquainted with the movie and/or soundtrack, but even if not it should give a nice feeling to the uninitiated listener.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
My song pick 4 years ago today: Louis Armstrong and the Commanders - Cool Yule

My song pick 5 years ago today: Trans-Siberian Orchestra - This Christmas Day

My song pick 6 years ago today: Bob Rivers - Joy to the World

My song pick 7 years ago today: The Jive Turkeys - Get Down Santa

My song pick 8 years ago today: John Lennon & Yoko Ono and The Plastic Ono Band - Happy X-Mas (War Is Over)

My song pick 9 years ago today: Trans-Siberian Orchestra - Midnight Clear

My song pick 10 years ago today: Jethro Tull - A Winter Snowscape

My song pick 11 years ago today: Elvis Presley - Blue Christmas

My song pick 12 years ago today: Steeleye Span - Gaudete

My song pick 13 years ago today: Ian Anderson - A Birthday Card At Christmas

My song pick 14 years ago today: Jethro Tull - Another Christmas Song

My song pick 15 years ago today: Trans-Siberian Orchestra - Wish Liszt (Toy Shop Madness)
 
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6115. Fates Warning - Outside Looking In