3136. Skid Row - Monkey Business

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/71U7StYFa1L._SX522_.jpg
From: Slave to the Grind; Year: 1991; Genre: Metal
I had Skid Row on my mind this morning, and since I haven't picked one of their songs in a while I figured it would be a good day to add another one of their songs to my blog.
This album and song sure do bring back memories; definitely the sound has become dated, but not in a bad way.

Hear Monkey Business on YouTube.



My song pick one year ago today: ZZ Top - Tush

My song pick two years ago today: Blue Öyster Cult - In Thee

My song pick three years ago today: Rush - La Villa Strangiato (An Exercise in Self-Indulgence)

My song pick four years ago today: Cheap Trick - Don't Be Cruel

My song pick five years ago today: Rufus & Chaka Khan - Tell Me Something Good

My song pick six years ago today: Freddie Taylor and His Swing Men from Harlem - Viper's Dream

My song pick seven years ago today: Larry Graham & Graham Central Station - Pow

My song pick eight years ago today - Ricky Nelson - Garden Party


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn