5352. Archie Bell & The Drells - The Soul City Walk

https://m.media-amazon.com/images/I/51mXioHHiKL.jpg
From: Dance Your Troubles Away; Year: 1975; Genre: Disco/Funk/Soul
Most of the time I find listening to funky soul music as a great remedy for times of stress; and this one's a perfect track for such an occasion. The Soul City Walk is very danceable track with its fusion of disco, soul, and funk; it's sure to get you up on your feet and out of any blue funk into a happy funky disco mood.
 
 
 
 
 
 
My song pick 3 years ago today: Hawkwind - Sweet Obsession

My song pick 4 years ago today: Yes - The Prophet

My song pick 5 years ago today: Genesis - The Cinema Show

My song pick 6 years ago today: Skid Row - Monkey Business

My song pick 7 years ago today: ZZ Top - Tush

My song pick 8 years ago today: Blue Öyster Cult - In Thee

My song pick 9 years ago today: Rush - La Villa Strangiato (An Exercise in Self-Indulgence)

My song pick 10 years ago today: Cheap Trick - Don't Be Cruel

My song pick 11 years ago today: Rufus & Chaka Khan - Tell Me Something Good

My song pick 12 years ago today: Freddie Taylor and His Swing Men from Harlem - Viper's Dream

My song pick 13 years ago today: Larry Graham & Graham Central Station - Pow

My song pick 14 years ago today - Ricky Nelson - Garden Party
 
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6115. Fates Warning - Outside Looking In