3509. Genesis - The Cinema Show

https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/91xK7JXI1gL._SX522_.jpg
From: Selling England by the Pound; Year: 1973; Genre: Progressive Rock
Just couldn't really settle on a song to pick, but for some reason I kept coming back to Genesis. So I finally went with this beautiful song that feature Phil Collins singing backup to Peter Gabriel. The way The Cinema Show is arranged and written is something to behold; simply one of the best from the band.

Hear The Cinema Show on YouTube.



My song pick one year ago today: Skid Row - Monkey Business

My song pick two years ago today: ZZ Top - Tush

My song pick three years ago today: Blue Öyster Cult - In Thee

My song pick four years ago today: Rush - La Villa Strangiato (An Exercise in Self-Indulgence)

My song pick five years ago today: Cheap Trick - Don't Be Cruel

My song pick six years ago today: Rufus & Chaka Khan - Tell Me Something Good

My song pick seven years ago today: Freddie Taylor and His Swing Men from Harlem - Viper's Dream

My song pick eight years ago today: Larry Graham & Graham Central Station - Pow

My song pick nine years ago today - Ricky Nelson - Garden Party


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn