5767. Whitesnake - Fool For Your Loving

From: Ready an' Willing; Year: 1980; Genre: Hard Rock
It's a new month and April 1st, (April Fools' Day), as well. I couldn't believe that I had yet to pick one from the band Whitesnake yet; I guess I'll knock the two out with today's song choice.  
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
My song pick 4 years ago today: Def Leppard - Foolin'

My song pick 5 years ago today: The Doobie Brothers - What a Fool Believes

My song pick 6 years ago today: Roxy Music - Sentimental Fool

My song pick 7 years ago today: Azteca - A New Day on the Rise

My song pick 8 years ago today: Electric Light Orchestra (ELO) - Evil Woman

My song pick 9 years ago today: The Main Ingredient - Everybody Plays the Fool

My song pick 10 years ago today: Bee Gees - I Started a Joke

My song pick 11 years ago today: Nocturnal Rites - Fools Never Die

My song pick 12 years ago today: Larry Graham & Graham Central Station - Can You Handle It?

My song pick 13 years ago today: Led Zeppelin - Fool in the Rain

My song pick 14 years ago today: Styx - Fooling Yourself (The Angry Young Man)

My song pick 15 years ago today: The Who - Won't Get Fooled Again
 
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

6961. Explorers Club - Raising the Mammoth 2: AKA Prog-o-matic - Gigantipithicus

6960. Spacehog - Spacehog

6959. The Spaniels - Goodnite, Sweetheart, Goodnite

6962. The Grateful Dead - We Can Run

Open Letter To The Complete Lowlife Idiot(s) Who Filed a Copyright Infringement

2959 Johann Sebastian Bach - BWV 225 - Singet dem Herrn ein neues Lied

6348. Lightning Seeds - Pure