5780. The Jimmy Castor Bunch - Hallucinations

From: Butt of Course... ; Year: 1974; Genre: Funk/Soul
Been a real busy last couple of days and am so pleased that it is now Friday!
Anyway, this one kind of takes you by surprise when listening to the record being that, for the most part, it is a funny and uplifting disc overall, but this one becomes quite serious subject matter wise; it really shows Jimmy Castor and his Bunch's diverse and masterful musical range.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
My song pick 4 years ago today: Raspberries - Go All The Way

My song pick 5 years ago today: The Thermals - Test Pattern

My song pick 6 years ago today: Kool & The Gang - Jungle Boogie

My song pick 7 years ago today: The Beatles - For You Blue

My song pick 8 years ago today: Boston - I Had a Good Time

My song pick 9 years ago today: Sky - FIFO (suite)

My song pick 10 years ago today: Faith No More - Easy

My song pick 11 years ago today: Pallas - Rise and Fall, Part 1

My song pick 12 years ago today: Counting Crows - Mr. Jones

My song pick 13 years ago today: Creedence Clearwater Revival - Lookin Out My Back Door

My song pick 14 years ago today: The Grass Roots - Midnight Confessions

My song pick 15 years ago today: The Tornadoes - Telstar
 
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6115. Fates Warning - Outside Looking In