5792. Accept - Bulletproof

From: Objection Overruled; Year: 1993; Genre: Metal
Just started to listen to Accept's Objection Overruled album from the early '90s and am really enjoying it. This track in particular caught my attention with its, (to my ears at least), Judas Priest meets AC/DC sound; Udo Dirkschneider's vocals were at a noticeable peak here.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
My song pick 4 years ago today: Black 47 - Hard Times

My song pick 5 years ago today: Rainbow - Stone Cold

My song pick 6 years ago today: For Squirrels - Disenchanted

My song pick 7 years ago today: AC/DC - Jailbreak

My song pick 8 years ago today: R.E.O. Speedwagon - Roll With the Changes

My song pick 9 years ago today: Alan O'Day - Undercover Angel

My song pick 10 years ago today: Mudhoney - Something So Clear

My song pick 11 years ago today: Sylvia - The Matador

My song pick 12 years ago today: Rush - By-Tor & the Snow Dog

My song pick 13 years ago today: Uriah Heep - Stealin'

My song pick 14 years ago today: Fleetwood Mac - Go Your Own Way

My song pick 15 years ago today: Ludwig van Beethoven - WoO59 - Fur Elise
 
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6115. Fates Warning - Outside Looking In