5770. Alice in Chains - So Far Under

From: Rainier Fog; Year: 2018; Genre: Alternative Metal/Sludge Metal
Getting in a "Seattle" mood I guess today; wot a better band to do so with, right? Anyway, this track in particular has a very familiar feel and sound to it, reminds me a lot of their earlier material from the Dirt/Jar of Flies era; gotta love that drop tune and slow metal sound.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
My song pick 4 years ago today: Small Faces - Itchycoo Park

My song pick 5 years ago today: Electric Light Orchestra (ELO) - Night in the City

My song pick 6 years ago today: The Psychedelic Furs - Pretty in Pink

My song pick 7 years ago today: Cesar 830 - Bridges

My song pick 8 years ago today: Ugly Kid Joe - So Damn Cool

My song pick 9 years ago today: Rage Against the Machine - Renegades of Funk

My song pick 10 years ago today: Triumph - Fight the Good Fight

My song pick 11 years ago today: Rammstein - Dalai Lama

My song pick 12 years ago today: Savatage - Day After Day

My song pick 13 years ago today: ? and the Mysterians - 96 Tears

My song pick 14 years ago today: Pink Floyd - Goodbye Blue Sky

My song pick 15 years ago today: The Bee Gees - New York Mining Disaster
 
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6115. Fates Warning - Outside Looking In