5400. The Kinks - Sleepwalker

https://m.media-amazon.com/images/I/41LePla65lL._UX716_FMwebp_QL85_.jpg
From: Sleepwalker; Year: 1977; Genre: Hard Rock
Off and on over the last few days I have had songs from The Kinks on my mind; thought I would listen to this record, which is one of their releases that I've sadly neglected to this point. Whilst being a more classic sounding, straight-up Kinks song, there is a lot interesting going on throughout this track, especially in the rhythm section.
 
 
 
 
 
 
My song pick 3 years ago today: Raspberries - Go All The Way

My song pick 4 years ago today: The Thermals - Test Pattern

My song pick 5 years ago today: Kool & The Gang - Jungle Boogie

My song pick 6 years ago today: The Beatles - For You Blue

My song pick 7 years ago today: Boston - I Had a Good Time

My song pick 8 years ago today: Sky - FIFO (suite)

My song pick 9 years ago today: Faith No More - Easy

My song pick 10 years ago today: Pallas - Rise and Fall, Part 1

My song pick 11 years ago today: Counting Crows - Mr. Jones

My song pick 12 years ago today: Creedence Clearwater Revival - Lookin Out My Back Door

My song pick 13 years ago today: The Grass Roots - Midnight Confessions

My song pick 14 years ago today: The Tornadoes - Telstar
 
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn