4526. "Weird Al" Yankovic - Bohemian Polka

https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/71KczK3MTuL._SX522_.jpg
From: Alapalooza; Year: 1993; Genre: Comedy/Parody
For no reason whatsoever, as far as I could tell, I felt like picking this cover/parody of Queen's epic Bohemian Rhapsody by the one and only "Weird Al." As with most of his polkas this one is quite complex and not just a quick funny song.

Hear Bohemian Polka on YouTube.



My song pick 1 year ago today: Dick Dale - Speardance

My song pick 2 years ago today: Savatage - Dead Winter Dead

My song pick 3 years ago today: Dee Clark - Raindrops

My song pick 4 years ago today: Sly and the Family Stone - Thankful N' Thoughtful

My song pick 5 years ago today: Ugly Kid Joe - Another Beer

My song pick 6 years ago today: Hawkwind - Neon Skyline/Lost Chronicles

My song pick 7 years ago today: Louis Armstrong - When the Saints Go Marching In

My song pick 8 years ago today: John Denver - Farewell Andromeda (Welcome To My Morning)

My song pick 9 years ago today: Del Shannon - Runaway

My song pick 10 years ago today: Steely Dan - Black Friday

My song pick 11 years ago today: Ozzy Osbourne - I Just Want You

My song pick 12 years ago today: Quiet Riot - Cum On Feel The Noize


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn