5271. Paco De Lucía - De Madruga (Seguiriyas)

https://m.media-amazon.com/images/I/81+aosgEu4L._SS500_.jpg
From: El Duende Flamenco De Paco De Lucía; Year: 1972; Genre: Flamenco
I really love flamenco music, and in my opinion it is one of the most beautiful music styles in the world; Paco De Lucía is one of the greatest masters of the art form from the last century. This is such a beautiful and powerful emotive piece played on the guitar. 
 
 
 
 
 
 
My song pick 3 years ago today: Four Tops - It's All In The Game

My song pick 4 years ago today: Hammerfall - Wildfire

My song pick 5 years ago today: Heart - Magic Man

My song pick 6 years ago today: Allan Sherman - I See Bones

My song pick 7 years ago today: Rush - Chemistry

My song pick 8 years ago today: Rick James - Super Freak

My song pick 9 years ago today: The Dave Brubeck Quartet - Three to Get Ready

My song pick 10 years ago today: Rammstein - Rammstein

My song pick 11 years ago today: The Steve Miller Band - You Send Me

My song pick 12 years ago today: Frijid Pink - House of the Rising Sun

My song pick 13 years ago today: Jaco Pastorius - Portrait of Tracy

My song pick 14 years ago today: Rush - Time Stand Still
 
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn