3428. Heart - Magic Man

https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/71x1GOVgGNL._SX522_.jpg
From: Dreamboat Annie; Year: 1975; Genre: Hard Rock
I listen to a bit of the Dreamboat Annie album yesterday and I thought I'd pick another one from it.
Again, I'm kind of surprised that I have not picked Magic Man yet; it's one of my favourites from the band. It's definitely among their best ones; great, powerful performances all around, and you especially gotta love that synthesizer/guitar solo.

Hear Magic Man on YouTube.



My song pick one year ago today: Allan Sherman - I See Bones

My song pick two years ago today: Rush - Chemistry

My song pick three years ago today: Rick James - Super Freak

My song pick four years ago today: The Dave Brubeck Quartet - Three to Get Ready

My song pick five years ago today: Rammstein - Rammstein

My song pick six years ago today: The Steve Miller Band - You Send Me

My song pick seven years ago today: Frijid Pink - House of the Rising Sun

My song pick eight years ago today: Jaco Pastorius - Portrait of Tracy

My song pick nine years ago today: Rush - Time Stand Still


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn